Sunday, May 11, 2014

Love, Alaska

An excerpt...

Dear Mommy,

Happy birthday AND HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! I love you so much. I know you've been scared of this day, and I know it was hard to not have me growing in your belly and almost ready to be born. I was and am still with you, though. And Daddy and my big brothers took the best care of you today.

I love you, Mommy. I am with you always. The flowers you planted today with Daddy and Elliott and Asher are beautiful. And that huge rock they dug up. That rock was your gift from me. You are the best mommy in the world. I'm so lucky to have you. You spread my love and my light. Remember to live a big huge life, Mommy. Remember to feel joy until your hands laugh and your face hurts from smiling. Interrobang about tomatoes and books and your babies (all of us).  I know it's hard, but do it anyway.

I love you forever!
Sending you angel kisses!

Love, Alaska <3 ‽

No comments:

Post a Comment