Monday, April 28, 2014

The Break Is Over

I had to take a break from blogging. I've been writing still (not as much), but we're in the thick of counting down the last days of school. It's a crazy and stressful time, so I've had to cut out other things in order to manage the chaos. I have several pictures that are waiting to be posted, though, and I felt the urge to write a bit tonight.

At first when I stopped blogging it felt like a much needed break. I decided that I would take a week. Once I passed the week mark, I had anxiety about blogging again. This anxiety on top of the other stress was overwhelming, so I just froze even though I knew that not writing was also adding to my stress--a crazy cycle that can only be broken by jumping right back in.
first flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment