Sunday, June 15, 2014

A Song

We know full well there's just time(Birdy) 

I went to The Fault in Our Stars twice this weekend and had to download the soundtrack immediately after my first viewing. I've been listening to "Not About Angels" by Birdy since I drove out of the parking lot. This is one of those times (as a former student reminded me today) when the music says it much better than any words I could write.




If your heart was full of love, could you give it up?

I have to thank her for reaching out and bringing me a bit of light at just the right moment yesterday (I was in the middle of my unsharable rant when her message popped up). She shared a song called "Alaska" with me and sent her prayers. Later she told me that she imagines Alaska and Auburn to be great like their brothers. I wish I had a song to express how much this gesture really means.

How unfair it's just our love.

No comments:

Post a Comment