Saturday, January 4, 2014

Lost Interrobang

I decided to start this blog after spending the last few days reading the blogs of other mothers who have lost babies. I have written before that I do not know what I truly think about something until I have written about it. Writing helps me process.

I wasn't sure what to name this blog. Since my world fell apart on Monday, I have no ability or desire to interrobang with joy. When I interrobang it is because I am excited and happy (usually about something weird--just ask my family, friends, students). I know that I can still interrobang; I have interrobanged some anger in the past few days. Will I ever interrobang with joy again? I hope so. I think so. My baby would want me to. For now, though, I know it is going to be a long road until I find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment