Sunday, January 19, 2014

Saucy Faces

My family had our first outing today since we lost our baby. I didn't want to leave the house when Brandon suggested that we go out to eat, but I knew that I should just go for it. We had a nice time visiting, watching the game, and teasing our boys about their challenge to NOT use a napkin until they had eaten all of their wings. We just laughed at their saucy faces, and I asked them to please not be so ridiculous when they eat at school.

Hiding at home with my family is more comforting than ever right now, but I have promised that I will get weird again. This means that I have to listen to music, eat food that tastes good, skip, read a great book, and enjoy the simple moments like dinner with my family. Here's to one moment at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment